-Insert blushing emoji here!- Hehe
Thanks to SusannaAntihero, I got a Liebster Award!
I’ve seen various different posts with blogger awards in my WordPress reader, but I never really looked into any of them too specifically. I’m so glad I read through SusannaAntihero‘s Liebster Award post to see what this award meant. Now, I’m happy to say I can share this award with others! 🙂
Here are my answers to her questions:
1. What have you found most enjoyable since you started writing your blog?
I’ve really enjoyed seeing who likes and comments on my blog posts. It’s great to network with other fellow bloggers and see your content in comparison to everyone else’s content.
2. What is a song that you can really connect with? (One that either inspires you or you always feel drawn to)
This is a difficult question. I know songs I really dislike, and songs I really like. I always have favorite songs of the moment, and then a new one comes out within the blink of an eye and I keep swapping through favorites haha. I do really love Sara Bareilles’ “Once Upon Another Time.” Why? It’s almost all a capella. I love the rawness of this song. It’s soothing and peaceful. Sara’s voice sounds so beautiful. I stumbled upon this song when I had a very rough job. I’d play the song on repeat and just relax and calm myself.
3. What is one thing you do that really makes you feel at peace?
Yoga. I used to have vinyasa yoga but now I love it! I’ve learned to truly be at peace and be one with my body, mind and spirit.
4. What are some of your hobbies?
Reading, writing, singing, dancing, listening to music, watching movies & TV shows, shopping, trying to eat healthier, staying more active.
5. What is one act of kindness that was done for you, that you have never forgotten?
This is a difficult question. I really don’t know how to answer this. There’s nothing really profound to say, so I’d have to go with my parents paying for a laptop upgrade without me asking them to do so.
6. If you could have an all-expenses-paid vacation of your choosing to go on in the next few weeks, where would you go?
I’d love to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Not even joking right now.
7. And if you could bring only one person with you, who would you like to spend this experience with?
Only one?! Well, Carolyn of course!
8. What is something that you love to collect? (It can be now or something you collected in the past)
I used to collect stickers when I was little.
9. What is something unique or random that you like to do that not many other people do?
I really like making food look pretty. Not cooking it or anything, just arranging food/fruit on a plate in a pretty way.
10. I’m a genie and I’m granting you 3 wishes, what will they be?
One: I wish to never get another sunburn for the rest of my life. As in, with or without sunscreen.
Two: I wish to have enough money to live enjoyably for the rest of my life.
Three: I wish I had the means to solve large issues in society.
My Liebster Award Nominees:
-Akviilee @ Little Things >>All of your travel photos make me want to travel so badly!
–Katzenworld >>I love all things cat related :3
-Karissa @ Preppy California >>Reading her blog will make you feel like you’re right there with her, living her So Cal life 🙂
-Leah @ Leah’s Fashion Blog >>I appreciate OOTDs like no other, so I love seeing new OOTD posts 🙂
-Liz @ Liz and Livestyle>>I love reading other bloggers’ fashion posts! 🙂
My Questions for my Nominees:
1. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever searched for on a search engine?
2. Fill in the blank: “Thank goodness for ________.”
3. What’s your favorite book and why?
4. What’s one thing you don’t do often enough?
5. What’s your dream career?
6. If you had $1,000 to donate to the charity/foundation/organization of your choice, where would the money go?
7. If you could invent something, what would it be?
8. If you could have lunch with any celebrity/public figure, who would it be and why?
9. If you saw your favorite singer/band at the coffee shop you always go to, what would you say to them?
10. You just won a ticket to be in the audience of a talk show. Which one is it?
Liebster Award Rules (Paraphrased from SusannaAntihero):
The Liebster Award recognizes new bloggers who have ~200 to 3,000 followers. Liebster is German for “beloved,” “sweetest” and “dearest.” This award acknowledges some of the “sweetest” bloggers who connect their blogs to their viewers in a welcoming way.
If you accept this award, the guidelines are below. If you choose not to accept this award, that’s quite all right. If I chose you for this award it’s because I value your content and your thoughts. 🙂
The steps for The Liebster Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Add The Liebster Award logo to your post and blog
- Answer the 10 questions provided to you by the person who nominated you
- Provide 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 5 bloggers for the award and notify them
**These are the general guidelines. With that being said, you do not have to do the full amount to accept the award. You can answer and/or ask only one question, nominate one person, whatever you feel comfortable doing. **
Thank you again, SusannaAntihero for nominating me! 🙂 You’re a doll. For the people I nominated, I look forward to seeing your Liebster Award posts! If not, no worries. 🙂
Love you guys! ❤