Hey, lovely people. I’ve got some exciting news! Sari nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award!
She’s so sweet! Click here to check out her blog!
It’s always so nice to know that you’re nominated for something, because this means you did something that touched someone in some way. I’m so grateful to be able to share my life with you all! I’m also so happy I’ve met some amazing bloggers through my blog.
This One Lovely Blog Award is an award given from blogger to blogger. A blogger nominates another blogger, especially those who are newer to the blog scene. This not only helps bloggers get a bigger following, but bloggers get to interact with others in the blogging community. This award recognizes bloggers for sharing their posts to the World Wide Web. Let’s keep this award going by getting bloggers all connected! Let’s be real, we all want more blogger friends and a higher follower count, hehe. 😉
To accept this award, complete the five steps below:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award logo in your post.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers you want to know better.
5. Follow the person who nominated you on Bloglovin’.
Stephanie’s 7 Facts:
1. I love eating fish (sushi is my favorite food) but I hate looking at live fish. (Please, don’t take me to an aquarium or scuba diving) xD
2. I have fewer and shorter lashes on my left side. Putting on mascara is a bitch sometimes.
3. My natural hair color is blonde and I still don’t know how to hide blonde roots when I’ve dyed my hair a darker color…
4. I get slightly freaked out when the heater is on in any room. (I really really prefer cold weather)
5. I’m known as a “sunflower child” because of my eye color. They’re blue with yellow flecks around the pupil. So the pupil is the center of the flower, the yellow flecks are the petals of the flower (a sunflower, to be specific,) and the blue is like the sky in the background.
6. It’s ridiculously sad, but I’ve never really cooked anything on a stove before. I can use an oven + microwave, but I’ve never made food with pots/pans on a stove…someone wanna teach me? 😛
7. My left calf is bigger than my right calf. I hate boot + jean shopping because of this.
Thank you all for your continued support! ❤