Stephanie Jade Wong
- Edited first internal cookbook for inclusion and diversity initiative.
- Created copy for a new IPSY-created brand.
- Project manager in charge of writing and editing social media responses, email copy and FAQs in the new brand voice. Gathered a team of 8-10 stakeholders and collaborated with editorial and marketing teams.
- Co-managed a project to design and order 1K cards and supplies, while staying under budget. Organized and facilitated card-writing stations. Ensured all cards were stamped and mailed.
- Interact with members across social media and email via Conversocial and Kustomer platforms.
- Create weekly internal newsletter.
- Organized and created schedule of monthly content for @IPSYcare Twitter.
- Wrote and edited email campaigns and blog posts.
- Wrote, edited, sourced photos, and scheduled Instagram posts.
- Engaged with followers on Instagram.
- Sourced photos optimized for SEO for blog posts.
*Clients included: Alexis Damen, The Haven Detox, Love, Indie B., and Hustle Amsterdam.
- Created Instagram Stories and posted daily content.
- Transcribed, timestamped and QA’ed 20+ scripts and audio tracks for iOS app.
- Sourced photos and wrote stories to build in Contentful CMS with basic HTML to optimize for SEO.
- Created a company promotional video.
- Features Editor
NY YOGA + LIFE Magazine
Feb. 2020 – present
- 200-Hour Registered Vinyasa Yoga Teacher
Yoga Alliance Certified
Yoga Vida | New York, NY
- M.A. Arts Journalism
S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications
Syracuse University | Syracuse, NY
- B.S. Magazine Journalism, Minor Cultural Anthropology
San Jose State University | San Jose, CA